Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I Learned?



WOW!!!!!. I learn a lot about doing this blog or project. I learned all about amusements parks what I learn is In the late 1800s amusement parks started taking hold in the United States. Most amusement parks were built at the end of a trolley line. They usually had picnic areas, dance halls, restaurants, games and a few rides. They were immediately successful. I also learned that Paul Boynton opened the world's first modern amusement park, Paul Boynton's Water Chutes. It charged admission and used rides to draw people to it. In 1895, he also opened a park at Coney Island. Coney Island was central to the amusement park industry. Once it had three big amusement parks, plus smaller attractions. I also, learn that is a lot of work that goes into running an amusement park. You have to go through a lot to make it to the top and get an grade A theme park. I learned that In 1912, the first under friction roller coaster was introduced by John Miller. This design held the coaster train on the track and allowed for more speed, steeper hills, and less drag. The 1920s saw the building of some of the best roller coasters of all times. But the 1929 stock market crash, followed by the Great Depression and the Second World War, caused a decline in the parks. This has been one of the good fun projects to do at ACT Charter School and i enjoy doing this project even though people tease about doing this project cause I don't get on any roller coaster rides because I’m scared but I have learn a lot and I will keep learning more as I get older. One day I’m to open my own amusement park. That's when I would have known all my dreams have come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This just seems so excited. Paul Boynton's Water Chutes would be a grate addition.
    Peppa Pig theme park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.


    Amusement rides brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete