Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Personal Reflection





My reason for chosing this project is really simple. I say that because I enjoy going to theme parks just being around bunch of people enjoy seeing there smiling face enjoying there day. When I first went to a amusement park I remember it I was like seven years-old it was fun was I really enjoyed going going to kiddie land even though I really didn't get on know rides because I was to afriad to get on and plus I was to freaking scared of heights. All I really did was play the games that was played all the games that you can win gifts from so I rarely left the ground to go the get on the rides. When I did get on the rides I would yell at the top of my lungs cause I was scared of how fast the ride was going. Its was always fun when I did get on though. People always ask me what I was to do when I get grown? I tell them that I want to open my own theme park. They always ask me do you get on all the rides when I go to an amusement park and I tell them "No" and they say how are you going to open your own amusement park if you can't get on no high roller coasters? I tell them that I'll have a test dummy so they can test the rides and they can tell me what I can do to make it better, they just can tell me how the rides go. I feel like this project will be fun to do because all amusement theme parks are fun to go to and enjoy yourself. I think this project is different and I think uniqe.This should be fun to do.





2 comments:

  1. Well, it sure is fun to read about such a fun topic, amusement parks. Your posts raise several questions for me, and I'm going to push you to do further research for your next posts. 1) I want to know about the physics of roller coasters, and how the architects know that people on the roller coasters won't fall off, and how the cars stay on the tracks. 2) I am curious about your favorite rides and why they are your favorites. 3) How will you design your amusement park? What will your park have that others don't have? What will the name of your park be? 4) What amusement parks are still being built, and where? There is a brand new water park by my uncle's place in Yorkville called "Raging Waters" that looks like tons of fun with multi-colored tube slides and a giant funnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Please include links to the websites where you are finding your information - credible and non-credible sources!

    ReplyDelete