Sunday, March 8, 2009

What I Know & What I Want Know



I chose to do my paper on Amusement Parks. I chose this project because I felt like that this could be fun on my part by learning about amusement parks just to see what they go through. One day I plan to own my own Amusement Park someday. I would like to know if you need some type of college degree to start your own amusement park, Do you need to get some money loans just to get started, I also know do I need to go the real estates to get my property, How do the amusement parks go nation wide, Can you lose your amusement park and if you can how. What I already know about amusement parks, Is that they have a variety of rides that you can chose from for you to get on, I also know that at amusement parks they a have a bunch of workers, I know that they have lots of gifts shops for the people to shop in so that you could take a parting gift home, they sale food so you won't be walking around hungry and it's not just one place you can eat there are a bunch of places for you to eat so you don't just have to eat at one place they get a lot of places so they know they will please there custermers, I know that they have a parking lot for people to park there cars at, you can win prizes for yourself or for your date if you are on one, I know that they have mascots running around to please the little kids to take pictures with and things just to put a smile on everybody face. The amusement park aim is to please each person that walks through that welcome gate. There are so many thing I want to know about amusement parks and so many thing I want to get into. When they first open the amusement park do they do good on the business.

3 comments:

  1. Darrius,

    You're topic is interesting because it seems like you are going to be focusing on the business side of theme parks. It sounds like you already know quite a bit about where they get their revenue from.I wonder how your research will change the way you think about theme parks the next time you visit one.

    By the way, I saw this article (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iq0xJiY0MSOpoEPkkBppCNvKgwdQD96T6TTG0) about 6 flags having financial trouble. This might be something good to talk about for your current events post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Is the post the appropriate amount (300 words)?: yes its more than 300 words

    2. Rate (10 highest, 1 lowest) the clarity of the overall topic of research. the clarity of the essay is very clear to me. its gives information on why the author likes amusement parks.

    3. Rate how well the visual illustrations add to the topic of the post the visual illustrations is a 10

    4. Rate how well the post conveys what the author knows. he know alot about this topic. the information that he's presenting shows

    5. Rate how well the post conveys what the author wants to know. its shows that he wants to learn more information about this topic


    6. Offer two or three written positive (specific) comments to the author he is willing to learn about the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete